You may have seen our feature earlier this week all about Fentimans and World Gin Day returning for its NINTH year on Saturday 10 June 2017! In case you didn’t, World Gin Day is a global celebration of all things gin, on the second Saturday in June. The idea is simple: get people together all around the world with a legitimate excuse to drink some gin, whether it’s in a cocktail, G&T or neat. It’s a day for everyone and anyone to celebrate and enjoy gin. Whether you’re already a fan of the juniper spirit, or looking for an intro, World Gin Day is the perfect opportunity to get involved.
The time-honoured process of botanical brewing is what makes Fentimans beverages so unique with 3D flavours, depth of texture and a distinctive mouth feel. Every Fentimans beverage takes 7 days to brew using a combination of infusion, skillful blending and fermentation of natural ingredients. All Fentimans drinks are free from artificial, flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives and all the distinctive flavours are produced by hand from the finest ingredients from Chinese Ginger root to Rose Oil from the world-famous Rose Valley in Kazanlak, Bulgaria.
Except for Lemon Shandy, all Fentimans drinks are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and are Gluten Free. 50 tonnes of flavour is produced every year at Fentimans HQ in Hexham Northumbria, supervised by Geraldine Coombes, Fentimans resident Flavourist and Innovation Leader. Today Fentimans produces over 20 different products and exports to 70 countries around the world. Fentimans Botanically Brewed Beverages is the ONLY remaining botanical brewer in the UK and its production processes are globally unique.
The lovely people at Fentimans are offering our readers the chance to win a fabulous Fentimans #WorldGinDay hamper of their own. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 4th July 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Fentimans hamper.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.