Rose’s Favourite Life Hacks
I’ve compiled a list of my absolute favourite life hacks from over the years, some of them have been so incredibly quirky & useful, I’ve often wondered why didn’t I think of that before? So, let me know what you think, any hacks I haven’t included that you think should make the list?
- To remove the stem from strawberries, use a straw!
- Rub a walnut on damaged wooden furniture to cover up dings.
- Use a hanging shoe rack to store cleaning supplies (and keep them away from the kids!)
- Doritos are great for kindling if you can’t find any.
- Take an old CD spindle and turn it into a bagel tote.
- Freeze grapes to chill white wine without watering it down.
- Put pancake mix in a ketchup bottle for a no-mess experience.
- To stop receiving marketing email, filter your email by the word ‘unsubscribe’.
- To make BLTs or any toasted sandwich, place 2 slices of bread in a single toaster slot. This way, the bread gets warm and toasty on the outside, but stays soft and chewy on the inside.
- Don’t burn yourself on those hard to reach candles, light a stick of spaghetti and light the wick with that.
- Put a wooden spoon across a boiling pot of water to keep it from boiling over.