If you were ever in two minds about whether beauty subscription boxes were worth it, allow me to present to you the ultimate in luxury beauty subscription boxes – THE BLACK EDITION BEAUTY BOX by Cohorted. It’s £35.00 (inc. free delivery) and in this month’s box we received products worth £92!
Each month’s box contains a secret curated selection of hand-picked beauty must haves, enclosed in an elegant all black exterior, and finished with a luxury hand tied bow.
So, on to the good stuff, here’s what was in our box:
LUXURY TAN TRYSTAL MINERALS BRONZER
Trystal3™ Technology combines an instant pure mineral bronze colour with long lasting self tan results for a beautiful, natural-looking medium tan that lasts for up to 5 days. The innovative formula is a world-first self tanning bronzer. Oil-free with micronised crystals for sheer, lightweight bronzing coverage and added DHA for a lasting tan result, this unique bronzing powder will leave you with soft, smooth, healthy looking skin. A Vita Liberata Kabuki Brush was included, for flawless application and lasting contouring.
MATTE RED LIPSTICK
Finally – an ultra-soft matte finish lipstick that doesn’t dry out the lips. The combination of vegetable waxes, emollient oils and antioxidants protect and soften the lips. It also contains allergen-free perfume.
ON LIP PENCIL (travel size)
Get primed and ready for action. This long-lasting, waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime AND define—for long-lasting lip colour and clean lines. Smooch. Pout. Smack. Nibble. Lick. 24/7, it stays put through everything (yes, EVERYTHING) you do. When you use this liner to fill in your lips completely, it primes them for lipstick or gloss, grabbing on to colour to help it last. Part of the 24/7 family, this long-lasting, waterproof formula glides on smoothly, stays creamy and defines your lips with gorgeous colour. Moisturising vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish your lips every time you reapply. And shade-matched barrels make it easy to find the exact colour you need (no matter how crammed your bag is).
Champagne & Spice
A firm favourite, this stylish scent is inspired by the Pacific Islands and leaves your skin feeling sweet and smooth. Delicately applied every day your skins youthfulness will be brought to life. Natural Ingredients. No Parabens, No Petrochemicals, No Sulphates, No Artificial Colours, Suitable for Vegetarians. Good for relieving signs of stretch marks, scaring, dry/sensitive skin, combination skin, oily skin and for soothing sun burn. It’s also absolutely amazing for dry skin on hands, soothing and healing, with just the right amount of fragrance.
MOISTURIZING BODY LOTION
A gentle, fragranced moisturising body lotion, with a lightweight creamy texture that dissolves easily into skin. Contains conditioning ingredients to revitalise skin and envelopes skin in a satiny, protective veil of moisture. Leaves skin soft, smooth & comfortable with a lingering scent, just perfect for all skin types.
As you can probably imagine, we had lots of fun testing all of these products out. It’s difficult to pick a favourite, but if I had to, it would be the beautiful LIN & LO matte red lipstick – I’ve been looking for a matte red that’s really wearable and isn’t drying for ages. And the Betty Hula Body Moisturiser – it has actually made my super dry hands feel human again. Truly amazing, deliciously smelling stuff, and trust me, I’ve tried pretty much everything.
Overall, I love how special the black edition beauty box feels. It is beautifully presented, and actually feels like you’re unwrapping a gift when you open it. Everything about it is quality, from the ribbon tie, to the curated edit that comes with it. Sitting down with a cup of coffee, perusing it, whilst testing out the products was wonderful. Something all ladies out there should be treating themselves to each month.
The lovely people over at Cohorted are offering our readers the chance to win a Smoky Urban Decay Palette RRP £39.50, Betty Hula Body Butter RRP £12.99, Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick £20.00 & an Ovali Face Brush Set RRP £65.00! Just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 30th June 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is Smoky Urban Decay Palette, Betty Hula Body Butter, Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick & an Ovali Face Brush Set.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.