You know it’s going to be a good day when a box of salted caramel brownies and Teapigs green tea shows up at Vivre Le Rêve HQ!
Bakery Cakery was founded in 2008 by Kiara Harper. Since then they’ve stocked coffee shops, made many occasion cakes, followed the trends including the scrumptious cake balls and glamorous macaroons, opened their Etsy store selling personalised aprons and cake toppers and introduced their very own seedless preserves.
In 2016, they decided to give Bakery Cakery a single focus; with today’s pace of life. Something that has remained very important to them, has been to ensure we take some time to stop, relax and enjoy the simple things in life. “I was sat in a ski chalet with my friends after a day on the slopes, reminiscing about the antics of the day over a cup of tea and piece of cake. I then had a thought….cake subscription boxes, what a perfect monthly reminder to make sure you enjoy some quality down time” The rest, as they say, is history….
We love that each and every cake is hand baked, with love, care and attention, at the Bakery Cakery HQ kitchen, from recipes developed over generations, using locally sourced and fresh ingredients and with no additional preservatives. They’ve teamed up with the lovely teapigs team to ensure they bring you teas of the highest quality. Each of their tea&cake boxes contain one piglet pack with two tea temples. With three different feel-good teas to choose from, you can select the perfect tea to enjoy your cake. Head over to their cake and drinks page to find out more.
If coffee is more your thing, the dynamic team at Bruce and Luke’s supply their coffee. Offering ethically sourced and high grade beans with an inspring mission, ‘grab life by the beans’. Each of the Bakery Cakery coffee&cake boxes contain one 18g 3 cup cafetiere sachet with two different coffee blends to choose from: Great Taste Award Espresso Blend and Decaf Espresso. Fantastically, all of their packaging and ingredients are sourced in Britain.
The wonderful people at Bakery Cakery are offering our readers the chance to win a three month Bakery Cakery subscription box service of their own. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 25th June 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a three month Bakery Cakery subscription box.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.