The lovely people over at ColourGraphics are offering our readers a fabulous prize! Imagine using your own pictures, in fact anything you like, as wallpaper? I hadn’t realised until recently that it was possible, but it is, and you can have something truly creative.
Their custom printed wallpaper can be made to any size requirements, to fill any wall, with any design. They supply the printed wallpaper in pattern matched drops ready for fitting and all of their custom wallpaper is printed using super high quality, high definition printers with scratch and fade resistant inks.
You can select either traditional style wallpaper that has to be fitted with traditional wallpaper paste, or self adhesive wallpaper ready to fit with no other adhesives required.
ColourGraphics are offering our readers the chance to win wallpaper printing up to the value of £150. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win, good luck!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 14th June 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is wallpaper printing up to the value of £150.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.