To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- It’s time to declutter, clean and organise your children’s rooms. A before Christmas toy clearout will make room for new ones!
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Plan any pre-Christmas home improvements.
- Declutter children’s toys.
- Begin collecting stocking bits (Sellers on eBay in China are your best bet & don’t forget to make a list as you go along, those bits mount up fast)
- Shop back-to-school clearance sales for stocking bits & pieces and wrapping supplies.
- Consult the kids and decide on Halloween costumes. Halloween is closer than you think and it’s pretty much your last chance to order your costume super cheap from China.
- Order Advent calendars now.
- Start working on Christmas cards. You ideally want to be finished writing, signing and addressing all cards by November 15 at the latest.
Christmas cardsChristmas home improvementsChristmas Prep ChecklistDeclutter children's toysHalloween costumesOrganising an Awesome Family Christmas Part 3To-Do Jobs Around the Home