To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- Make a minimum maintenance plan. A chore checklist of must-do household jobs.
- Delegate chores to family members.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Decorate and wrap baked goods. Ice the sugar cookies, assemble the goodie trays and wrap for giving.
- Make a Christmas morning basket. Think ahead: what will you need when opening gifts on Christmas morning? Include a notepad, pen, scissors, box cutter and plastic garbage bags. Throw in a pair of pliers and some wire cutters to release those pesky over-packaged toys. Set aside in a pretty basket to cut chaos on Christmas morning.
- Help children write letters to Santa. And keep them! Misspellings and all, you’ll treasure them when they are grown.
chore checklistChristmas morning basketChristmas Prep ChecklistOrganised Christmas 2016Organising an Awesome Family Christmas Part 15To-Do Jobs Around the Homewrite letters to Santa