- 2 handfuls of cranberry juice ice cubes
- 1 handful of regular ice cubes
- 120ml cherry juice
- 120ml vodka
- 75ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 60ml Grand Marnier liqueur
- fresh cherries for garnish
- lime slices for garnish
The night before, pour cranberry juice into your ice molds – you want enough to get about 2 handfuls of ice.
To make the cosmos, blend the cranberry ice cubes, regular ice, cherry juice, vodka, lime juice and grand marinier together in a blender until it’s slushie-like.
Pour into glasses and garnish with cherries and limes.